What’s the first thought that comes to your mind when you think of decorating your kids rooms? I think bright and colourful !! You can spend a lot and buy things to fill up the room or you can spend less money and a bit more time and customise the decor in the room for the little ones.
Here are a few ideas you can explore :
- You can use old pallets and make them into shelves for shoes.
- You can paint a solid wood branch and hang curtains on it.
- Use old skateboards for shelves.
- Construct a bed with old pallets.
- Use old socks as hanging pouches.
- Use a styrofoam or thermacol sheet as a drawing board.
- Build a Teepee indoor and stuff it up with pillows.
- Use old socks for covering up legs of tables and chairs.
- Turn the old birdhouse into a lamp.
- You can use old pallets for indoor swings.
- Make a chandelier out of your kids drawings and craftwork.
- You can make stools out of wood logs and pillows.
- Make a quick shelf on top of the curtain.
- Use colourful tape to decorate walls.
- Use removable stickers for wall decor.
Share your ideas in comments.